- Why does my phone say I’m somewhere else?
- Is Facebook where you’re logged in accurate?
- Can you tell if someone tries to log into your Facebook?
- Can you be logged into two Facebook accounts?
- Can 2 people use the same Facebook account?
- Why does my Facebook app say im logged in somewhere else?
- Can you be logged in on Facebook on two phones?
- How do I see what devices are logged into my Facebook app?
- Can you log into someone’s Facebook without them knowing?
- Does Facebook notify you when you login on a new device?
- How can I find out who logged into my Facebook account?
Why does my phone say I’m somewhere else?
Try to check your location in another app like maps or weather.
These applications will use your current location automatically.
This is not something to be worry, if Maps shows you as being within a few hundred feet of where you really are..
Is Facebook where you’re logged in accurate?
AThe strange locales that your Facebook connections appear to come from may be less cause for alarm than you think. Facebook guesses your location by the Internet Protocol (IP) address you use, but it’s not that reliable.
Can you tell if someone tries to log into your Facebook?
If someone does try to get into your account Facebook will immediately notify you of the attempt and will lock your account. With your account locked Facebook will ask you to review the login attempt. “Someone recently tried to log in to your account from an unrecognized device or mobile device.
Can you be logged into two Facebook accounts?
Gmail and twitter both allows accessing more than one account simultaneously on same device. But Facebook doesn’t allow this. Either it’s Android, iOS or Desktop, Gmail and Twitter both gives option to add more than one account on same device, So that you can access multiple account easily on same device.
Can 2 people use the same Facebook account?
Can I create a joint Facebook account or share a Facebook account with someone else? We don’t allow joint accounts. Additionally, you can only create an account for one Facebook account per email. Since each account belongs to one person, we require everyone to use their authentic name on their account.
Why does my Facebook app say im logged in somewhere else?
You forgot to log off: You might be seeing the location of a mobile device you’re still logged in to. … Someone else has access to your Facebook account: If you think someone else is logged in to your account, you should first log yourself out and then secure your account by changing your password.
Can you be logged in on Facebook on two phones?
Logging in on Multiple Devices Facebook enables you to log in to your account from your computer and your phone at the same time, or from two computers at once, or from a computer and a tablet. There’s no limit on the number of logins you can have using the same account credentials.
How do I see what devices are logged into my Facebook app?
– Open the Facebook app and tap on the three line icon on the top corner where you find all the app settings. – Here you will see a section titled ‘Where you’re logged in’. The section will be showing the top two devices from where you stay logged in the most. Tap on the ‘See more’ option below the mentioned devices.
Can you log into someone’s Facebook without them knowing?
1 Answer. It is pretty close to impossible for him to have accessed your Facebook account without knowing your password via his own devices such as “hacking” your account. … And because you’ve already verified it was you who logged in (because it was your device) then Facebook still thinks it is you logging in.
Does Facebook notify you when you login on a new device?
Benefits of Login Notifications If you enable this feature, you will be notified by e-mail if your account is accessed from a new device and/or location. So if it was not you accessing Facebook, i.e. if your account was hacked into somehow, you would be notified and could take immediate action.
How can I find out who logged into my Facebook account?
Think someone is signing into your Facebook account? Find out!Launch the Facebook app from the Home screen of your iPhone or iPad.Tap the More icon in the bottom navigation. … Scroll all the way to the bottom and tap on Settings and then Account Settings.Now tap on Security.Tap Where You’re Logged In.Here you can view (and end) all sessions for your Facebook account.