- How do I talk to someone at Amazon about an order?
- Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
- How do I report a problem to Amazon?
- Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
- What do I do if I never received my refund from Amazon?
- Can I get scammed on Amazon?
- How do I contact Amazon customer support?
- Does Amazon have customer service?
- How do you speak to someone at Amazon UK?
- How do you get your money back from Amazon?
- How much is an Amazon Prime account?
How do I talk to someone at Amazon about an order?
Amazon customer service contact number is 1-888-280-4331.
Below are steps to contact Amazon customer service and get a live person on the phone: Dial 1-888-280-4331.
Does Amazon have a 24 hour customer service?
Amazon’s mission is to be ‘Earth’s most customer-centric company’, and our award-winning Customer Service team is an essential part of that mission. … We consider each contact an opportunity to advocate for customers and provide support via phone, email and chat 24/7.
How do I report a problem to Amazon?
Report the incident to Amazon by calling 844-311-0406 to receive 24/7 immediate assistance.Tracking Your Order. You can track your Amazon order in Your Orders. … Estimated Delivery Windows. … Delivery Information. … Access Codes and Delivery Instructions. … Weekend Delivery Preference. … Notifications. … Customer Service.
Who do I call if my Amazon account has been hacked?
(888) 282-2406Check Your Account Information At this point you should call Amazon’s security department at (888) 282-2406 and tell them that your account has been breached. They’ll be able to provide further assistance and help you keep an eye on your account activity in the coming days.
What do I do if I never received my refund from Amazon?
If you show the refund on the order, then direct the buyer to call Amazon Customer Service (1-866-216-1072) as Amazon, for the protection of its customers, handles all monetary transactions and will be able to provide routing and confirmation codes which the buyer can then provide to their bank or card issuer to find …
Can I get scammed on Amazon?
What Is an Amazon Scam? There is no one, single Amazon scam that rules them all. … The most likely way to be defrauded on Amazon is through phony sellers, who set up fake accounts to lure buyers in and take their money, without delivering the goods that were promised. But it’s not the only way.
How do I contact Amazon customer support?
00 1 206-922-0880Amazon.com/Customer service
Does Amazon have customer service?
A large company has no available means to take customer service inquiries: no email, no telephone and no chat support. Canceling my prime membership and buying elsewhere.
How do you speak to someone at Amazon UK?
CONTACT AMAZON UK BY TELEPHONE Customer Service (Amazon Platinum MasterCard): 0333 220 2672 (daily, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.)
How do you get your money back from Amazon?
To request a refund on an eligible order:Go to Your Orders.Locate your order in the list and click Problem with order.Select your problem from the list.Select Request refund.Enter your comments in the text box.Select Submit.
How much is an Amazon Prime account?
About the Amazon Prime Membership Fee More information about this can be found at Amazon Prime Price Change. If you choose to be charged on a monthly basis, your membership charge will be $12.99. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $119. Prime Video membership is $8.99 a month.